Thank you for subscribing to Branded Innovation.
You will soon be receiving your updates on the latest news in the industry, tips from a number of expert online marketers, industry discounts, deals, and many fun things we think you’ll enjoy!
Most email providers lately (like Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail/Outlook, etc.) have been getting VERY aggressive about trying to decide for people what email they should and shouldn’t receive.
To get the emails you want be sure to white-list us, a process which varies by email providers and will guarantee your receive all our emails.
We have put together a few easy steps based on your email provider to make sure you receive the high-level content you have subscribed to.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox (as shown).
3. Our emails go straight to your primary folder in the future!
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
1: Select “Mail” from the top left menu
2: Click “Preferences” in the drop down menu
3: In the Preferences window click the “Rules” icon
4: Click “Add Rule”
5: In the Rules window, name your rule in the “description” field.
6: Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains”
7: Typedoug@brandedinnovation.com or email@example.com in the text field besides “Contains”
8: Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok’ to save the rule.
1. Right-click on a message from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Select “Junk E-Mail” from the menu
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List”