Your website needs measurable results! The team at Branded Innovation will conduct a comprehensive website audit to ensure that you are getting the most out of your online technology and marketing. Website audits are essentially digital strategy assessments and are very complex and time consuming. Today’s websites are large platforms with many dynamic components. Over time, these components have become an even more integral part of a business’s online sales and marketing strategy.
Branded Innovation will conduct a complete deep dive of a website, and when complete, it serves as a blueprint for the remaining work within a comprehensive SEO campaign. We address feedback from both users and your staff. Although no two audits are the same, a typical audit is more than 50 pages in length and covers every aspect of SEO. An audit uncovers all the possible ways your website can convert more visitors to customers, increase sales and revenue, and simply motivate your visitors to take action.
Due to the sensitive nature and in-depth analysis of our SEO Audits, both parties must sign a nondisclosure agreement. Here are just a few (and very limited) number of items that you’d find in a complete SEO audit conducted by our team:
- On-Page and Content Optimization
- URL Conversions
- Information Architecture
- Robots Control Protocols
- Technical Issues
- Search Guidelines and Spam Protocols
- Inbound Links
- Rankings Summary: Shows total number of keywords and the number of those that rank in the top 3 and the top 10. Also shows number of rankings improved for specified engine(s) from the previous timeframe.
- Highest Ranked Keywords: Lists tracked keywords with the highest rankings, ordered by highest rank.
- Issues Summary: Shows the number of errors, warnings, and notices found in the most recent crawl, as well as the change from the previous timeframe. Also shows the most common types of errors and warnings.
- On-Page Grades for Top Ranking Pages: Lists the page content grades for pages with the highest ranking keywords.
- Competitive Domain Analysis: Shows the link metric scores for you and your competitors.
- Total Organic Search Visits: Shows a line graph of the number of visits to your site from organic (non-paid) search engine results.
- URLs Receiving Entrances via Search: Shows a line graph of the number of pages on your site that get visited from organic (non-paid) search engine results.
- Non-Paid Keywords Sending Visits: Shows a line graph of the number of keywords being searched for that cause users to visit your site from organic (non-paid) search engine results.
- On-page Optimization for the top keyword phrases: The On-page reports tell you the level of optimization and keyword targeting an individual page has achieved.
- Competitive Domain Analysis: The Link Analysis section provides a side-by-side comparison of your site and those of your competitors. This data allows you to explore backlinks, anchor text, top pages and key metrics such as Page and Domain Authority.
- Organic Traffic Data: Your Traffic Data Report imports data from Google Analytics to display three actionable SEO metrics. You can view data about the total organic search traffic visiting your website, the number of URLs receiving entrances via search and the total number of organic keywords sending search visits.
- Social Interactions Reports: Facebook and Twitter interactions from the last 30 days (reporting can be narrowed down to mentions, tweets, replies, interactions, fans, and growth rates)
- Social Traffic: Site traffic from Facebook and Twitter for the last 30 days
- Brand Monitoring and Web Mentions: Discover emerging trends in keywords, phrases, and URLs in the web’s freshest content. See Conversations about your brand, your competitors or relevant industry terms to find fresh mentions and links.